Salesianum Parent's Association Activities
Social, Spiritual, and Service
This year the Salesianum Parents’ Association will once again have the opportunity to help support school events. As in past years, the SPA will be organizing many of the annual functions attended by school families.
The spiritual needs of our adult community are of vital importance to us. By popular demand, parents’ book club and discussion groups will be continued this year, as well as mini retreats and days/evenings of reflection.
Plan on joining SPA activities this year.
- The first SPA meeting will be held on Thursday, Sept. 12 in Centenary Hall at 7 pm.
Spirituality Committee of the Salesianum Parents’ Association
- Opening Meeting/Mass: Sept. 18
- Memorial Mass: Nov. 1
- Advent Evening: Dec. 3
- SACRED: Feb. 22
- Lenten Evening: March 27
Volunteers are welcome to help with all events. We can't do it without you!
- New Family Wine & Cheese: Aug. 22
- Back to School: Sept. 19
- Tuition Lottery: Sept. 19
- Open House: Nov. 10
- NYC Bus Trip: Dec. 4 Registration Form
- SPA Christmas Party: Dec. 13 Invitation
- 4 the Boys: Spring 2014
- Freshman/Sophomore Semi-Formal: May 2
- Senior Honors and Service Dinner: April 29
- Senior Parent Cocktail Party: May 15