Salesianum Parent's Association Activities
Social, Spiritual, and Service
This year the Salesianum Parents’ Association will once again have the opportunity to help support school events.
As in past years, the SPA will be organizing many of the annual functions attended by school families.
The spiritual needs of our adult community are of vital importance to us. By popular demand, parents’ book club and discussion groups will be continued this year, as well as mini retreats and days/evenings of reflection.
Plan on joining SPA activities this year.
- The first SPA meeting will be held on Sept. 6 in Centenary Hall at 7PM.
Spirituality Committee of the Salesianum Parents’ Association
- Spirituality Meeting: Sept. 12
- Memorial Mass: Nov. 1
- Advent Meeting: Dec. 4
- SACRED: Feb. 23
- Lenten Activity: March 7
- New Family Wine & Cheese: Aug. 23
- Back to School: Sept. 13
- Tuition Lottery Drawing: Sept. 13
- Freshman Communian Breakfast: Sept. 23
- Homecoming Weekend: Oct. 6-Oct. 14
- Ring Mass: Oct. 7
- Open House: Nov. 11
- NYC Bus Trip: Nov. 28
- SPA Christmas Party: Dec. 7
- 4 the Boys: March 23
- Freshman/Sophomore Semi-Formal: April 19
- Honors and Service Dinner: April 24
- Senior Parent Cocktail Party: TBA