A thriving center of educational support, the Brisson Center is named after Fr. Louis Brisson, OSFS who with Sr. Mary de Sales Chappus, VHM co-founded the Oblates of St. Francis de Sales. Since the fall of 2009, the Brisson Center and its caring staff have provided hundreds of students with services including, but not limited to:
- Careful review of a student's required academic records, medical and psycho-educational documentation including his current IEP or 504 Plan.
- Personal interviews with the student and his parent(s).
- Development of personalized academic accommodations and support plan.
- A welcoming space for students to work under the supervision of staff during their open time Students commonly use the Brisson Center to make up tests, receive studying support and additional review of material.
- Ongoing communications with parents regarding their son's academic progress.
- Convenient hours from 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday-Friday and also during student flex periods.
Students are registered to receive Brisson Center Services for one full year. Fees may be incurred and are based on the level of support a student requires.