Prestige Portraits will be on campus for senior portrait appointments July 20 - 23.
To book an appointment for the July session:
- Visit https://prestigeportraits.com/studio
- Select the Newark location
- Search Salesianum or toggle through the pages
- Select an appointment
Portrait Location: Centenary Hall
Please enter through the front Gym Lobby
Dress Code: Students must be in full dress code regarding hair, facial hair, and earrings. Students found to be out of dress code in these aspects will be required to sit for retakes.
- Hair Hair should be trim, clean and neatly groomed, and of moderate length. Hair should not be below eyebrows, nor fully covering ears, nor more than collar length
- Facial Hair: Students are to be clean shaven on the day of their appointment. No beards or mustaches, and sideburns neatly trimmed
- Earrings are not permitted
- What to wear: Students will be provided a white tux for their photo session. The session includes up to two outfits if students would like to bring another outfit or uniform for their portrait sitting.
The portrait fee is $10. Please enter code TQPD
to bring the session fee to $0.
Parents are welcome to attend the July appointment dates with your son.
If you cannot make the campus dates we have two alternative options. You can book an appointment at the Newark Studio. This will allow you ample time for retakes should they be needed. You will need to call Prestige/Lifetouch at 1-800-736-4775 (note the new number)
to book a studio appointment. We will also have Prestige back on campus in mid-September during the school day. We try and keep the mid-September date reserved for needed retakes to limit disruptions to the academic school day.