Salesianum welcomes transfer students to apply for admission either at the start of the second semester in January or at the beginning of the new school year. Students in the 9th, 10th or 11th grade may apply. Those seeking a transfer for their senior year should contact the Admissions Office. Interested families will need to complete the online Transfer Application for Admission found below. For more information, contact 302-356-2648.
After completing the application, please submit:
- A copy of your most recent transcript
- A copy of your current report card
- Any standardized test scores available
- A letter explaining the reason for requesting a transfer
These documents may be submitted by any of the following:
- Mail to the attention of the Admissions Office, Salesianum School, 1801 North Broom Street; Wilmington, DE 19802.
- FAX to the attention of the Admissions Office302-654-7767.
- EMAIL Admissions@Salesianum.org