Saturday, November 16th at 8:30 a.m. or Sunday, November 17th at 12:00 p.m.
Salesianum uses the admissions test as the primary tool in evaluating candidates; however, also important are the student’s transcript, teacher recommendations and legacy status. The school administers the Closed Catholic High School Placement Exam (HSPT). This a national exam used by 85% of Catholic high schools. For information on entrance exam accommodations for students with special learning needs please visit our Educational Support page
. For more information on how to register for the entrance exam, visit the Admissions Process
- A submitted online application for admission reserves a seat for this exam.
- Students should arrive by 8:15 a.m. on Saturday or 11:45 a.m. on Sunday.
- Students should bring two number 2 pencils.
- Calculators are not permitted.
- Dress is casual.
- Students will be dismissed around 11:45 a.m. on Saturday and 3:30 p.m. on Sunday. An additional hour is needed for those students testing with the extended time accomodation.
- Be sure to bring a printed copy of the application confirmation email which serves as his entrance ticket to the exam.