The Trinity Program services are for students who may require more intensive and structured support. With a small student-faculty ratio, the program is designed to meet the needs of college-bound students with specifically diagnosed and documented learning differences. The Trinity Program has a proven track record of success, from helping students develop more effective study skills, test-taking strategies, and time management to reviewing and adapting material and re-teaching as needed.
A Salesianum student enrolled for the Trinity level of educational service will have all of the Gardner Center Services available to him. In addition, the student will meet with a Trinity teacher regularly. Each student's educational plan will be supervised by the Director of Educational Support Services.
The Trinity program teacher will support the student and his family by:
Students are registered to receive the fee-based Trinity services for one full year. For more information about the Trinity Program and related fees, please contact the Director of Educational Support Jacqui-Linn Gaskill.
- Serve as a liaison between the student, school, and family by communicating with parents and classroom teachers.
- Review the student's OnCampus account to monitor assignments and work completion.
- Review, adapt, and differentiate material and re-teaching academic subjects as needed.
- Read and implement suggested academic accommodations outlined in the student's psycho-educational evaluation.
- Help the student develop effective study skills and test-taking strategies.
- Provide support to assist the student in developing skills in effective time management, organization, and self-advocacy that are necessary for him to be successful at Salesianum and as he transitions to college.